7 Best XBox One Multiplayer Games to Play in 2020
Check out some best Xbox one multiplayer games to play in 2020. You can play all this co-op games with your friends and family.
Wondering where to put your tooth during this long holiday season?
How about the 7 Best Xbox one multiplayer games?
These are so engaging that once you start playing you will forget the ticks of the clock. The best part is these are multiplayer games. You can hang out with friends and tank yourself on the couch. Load yourself with enough snacks for an adventurous gaming experience.
Another exclusive feature of Xbox one Co-op games is you don’t need internet to play games. Offline games are available on Xbox so you can play it in the comfort of your home anytime- anywhere with limited connectivity issues.
Check our list of some upcoming xbox one games which you love to play.
7 Best Xbox One Multiplayer Games 2020
Here we have curated list of top 7 Xbox one multiplayer games which are enough for satiety. If you like below games but don’t have Xbox one, then check out our article “How to play xbox one games in PC“.
The Gears of War franchise is a benchmark series which ranks high in the wishlist of every Xbox owner. There are five modes having the deepest campaign. ‘Escape’ and ‘Horde’ are two online modes of the game. It’s one of the most played co-ops on the Xbox one.
- Campaign Co-op with three players – Participate in the battle with 3 friends online mode or split-screen.
- Bootcamp – Polish your skills in the Bootcamp. It’s a fun way to learn ropes and other skills which shall help you win battles and rewards in the game. Combat techniques and skills to stay alive.
- Jack – When you are new and exploring, use Jack. Play as Jack for personal support which can protect your allies and damage enemies.
- Get promoted as you play (Tours of Duty) – Get promoted from new fresher recruit to four-star general. Win exciting rewards, take challenges and showcase your win as you grow.
- Visual Showcase – On Xbox one every mode of Gear can be played in 4K and HDR in 60 frames per second.
If you are someone looking for a casual gaming experience with your friend then ‘Cuphead’ will surely keep you immersed for long hours. In this boss fight, the best part is you and your friend can control characters on a single screen. If you are someone who doesn’t enjoy the split-screen concept or you don’t own a big monitor to accumulate split-screen then this is a perfect choice.
- Rumours of Netflix animation series based on this game are hovering all over the world.
- This is a boss fight game where Cuphead and his brother ‘Mugman’ continuously fight.
- The level of difficulty raises as you move ahead in the game.
- The plot of the game is based on the story when ‘Cuphead’ and ‘Mugman’ enter the Devil’s Casino. If Cuphead and ‘Mugman’ win a roll they win reward and money from the casino. In case they lose Devil takes their life.
- The game has received wide acclaim and commercial success. It is one of the best Co-op Xbox one game in 2020.
As the name says the game is about cooking. You and friends have an ‘Unbread’ army attacking the ‘Onion Kingdom’. This game can be played in both online and offline mode. The online version allows up to 4 players to play. Overcooked is a simulator where you and your friends can collaborate and cook amazing dishes to save ‘Onion Kingdom’.
It’s a fun game on Xbox one Multiplayer game series in 2020.
- The game is developed by Ghost Town Games and released by Team 17.
- The game received wide acclaim on release and has been conferred the title of ‘Best British Game’ in 2017.
- You can also enjoy this as a family time fun game.
A Way Out
The two inmates are locked in a jail. They work out to sketch a plan which will eventually lead to their redemption. This Xbox one game requires at least 2 players at all times. You can play this game with your friend online or offline. In case your companion is not available, you can also choose a random player to play along.
- It’s an action-adventure game by Hazelight studios. The game is not available for play in single player.
- The game has been published by ‘Electronic Arts’.
- The player names are Leo and Vincent.
Lego Marvel Superheroes 2
Do you love Marvel characters? If yes, then this one is a must-try. It’s a fun game with cute characters like Rocket Racoon, Squirrel Girl and many more. The graphics are designed to captivate players of all ages. This can be played with friends, family and siblings.
Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 has many titles to choose from. Aesthetics are pleasing to senses, the gameplay is easy and incredibly charming.
It’s one of the coolest Xbox one multiplayer game till date.
The Explosion Game
If you have invested in a VR headset then this is the perfect time to get returns. This is a game where one player wears the headset and hears the alarm clicking and the bomb suitcase lies ahead. The clock moves on ticking and players have documents and instructions to defuse the bomb.
The bomb becomes a puzzle as the virtual player explains the arrangement to the players in the real world. It’s a fun party game which can lead to big fights if you lose in families.
No matter the bomb explodes or not in the game. A blast is fixed when you play this game.
A space fight where you battle and win futuristic suits, weapons and exclusive paraphernalia whichever you may fantasize. It’s an online Co-op in the list of 7Best Xbox one multiplayer game in 2020.
Final Words – Best Co-op Games for 2020
“Gaming is an art which trains your mind.’’ It’s rightly said, virtual world helps you realize fantasies and gain insightful entertainment. Play Best Xbox one multiplayer game this season for an amazing experience. For more updates on gaming and technology stay tuned!